CycleTrader Systems was originally created to allow our indicator clients to use the Bressert Indicators for automatic system trading.
From the time we started the project in 2015 until today, it seems like a light year away. We have evolved so much from those beginning days.
- Cycle Trader 3.0 Preview
- Q&A – CycleTRADER Systems.
- Actual Customer Q&A about the System
- Why did we build Niche Systems
- More Information – CycleTRADER Systems
- Niche CycleTRADER Systems
- How to Build Niche System
- CycleTRADER Input Values – Description of each input
- NinjaTrader Inputs – Understand General System Inputs
- Make X $ Per Day and this mean ???
- Back Testing Systems – Optimize – Forward – Real Time
- What is an Algorithm?
- 4 data streams
- Download the Latest Version of NinjaTrader
CycleTrader System Outline
Note: Each of the systems follow the same outline. The only difference how many of the inputs you actually see.
Multiple Data Inputs – CT has 3 additional chart time frames that you can connect to any of the filters for longer term chart outlooks.
Max Profit and Loss for the day – This works 3 ways.
- Set the max profit loss for the day for each system.
- Set the max number of wins in a row.
- Set to stop trading if ALL systems achieved the max profit or loss.
Start and End Time – Set the best time to start and end your auto trading.
CycleTrader offers a number of simple entry patterns
Trade Entry – CT has up to 16 different trade entry patterns to follow. What make CT different is how you can combines a number of different filters to the entry to make it easy to apply even a 1 min chart to the program.
Section 1 Filters – This first set of filters work with Cycles, the day’s market range and breakout points. The work separable from the set of filters below.
Section 2 Filters – The 2nd set of filters are all for all the Indicators. CT makes it possible to choose 1 or more filters to filter the trend of the market.
It also includes a percentage of filter which means you can choose 10 filters and 60%. This works when 6 out of any 10 filters are either a Buy or a Sell… it will then just look for that order entry direction.
Cycles – There are 4 ways to look at cycles to time your trade entries and exit. This is the Bressert Niche product.
Modifications – There are a number of modifications to enter the market once the trigger to enter has been triggered.
The Modification happens at the end of the Trade Process.
- Time of the day? Is it in the time frame to trade
- Profit Loss Hit or Not? System hit max profit or loss for the day
- Trigger? What Triggered the trade
- Filter? What is the direction of trend
- Close direction – PowerClose entry
- Modification – The modification is KEY to the success of entry to enter at the best preferred price.
Once you are in the trade, it’s time to exit before the day is over.
CT has a number of ways to exit the market using market patterns, cycles, profit targets, stop orders and more to help protect your profits and limit the losses.
Profit Targets – There are 2 profit targets to exit your trades you can choose from.
Exit Order Patterns – There are a many patterns to exit the market the same way you gotten in the market.
Chase Market – There are 2 ways to chase the exit if either in your direction or against the position.
Stop Orders – There are many type of stop order patterns and trailing stops.
Cancel and Wait for New Orders – CT has a 2 functions to cancel your order X bars out and a way to wait for a new enter after exit of the last order.
Why do we offer a number of different Niche System with your lease?
We found it to be important to spread out the risk with a number of different systems that look to make $100 to $200 a day versus trying to make $1,000 a day on one system.
It just makes more sense to trade this way.
What Markets do we have systems for?
There are Niche Systems for each of the popular markets – ES, NQ, ZB, & Currencies.
These systems took me over 18 months of research and practice to get it right with lots of updates and changes.
Towards the end of this idea, it became apparent I had to create my own indicator packages to make it all work in such a way that a system could enter and exit at the correct time and price patterns. This also turned out to be KEY to the success of these systems.
Join our YouTube channel and watch lots of useful trading videos each month